Enjoy a long, romantic weekend in Fredericksburg including intimate dinners at gourmet, chef-owned restaurants and a horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Stay 3 nights in a Fredericksburg (22401) hotel.
- Discover “hidden gems” and little-known details about Fredericksburg’s downtown storefronts by completing a free Traipse tour using the Traipse App.
- Enjoy breakfasts/brunch, lunches and dinners in over 40 local restaurants covering a wide array of cuisines – French, Italian, Spanish, Jamaican, Southern, German, Irish, and Scottish. Dine outdoors with views of the river or on roof-top decks overlooking the city.
- Shop in local boutiques, antique stores and art galleries to find the perfect memento of your weekend.
- Take a romantic horse-drawn carriage tour with Olde Town Carriage Tours.
- Tour through historic homes with antique furnishings and art.
- Share pictures from your visit on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #fxbgfun.
Total Points: approximately 1600 points
To get all the way to 2021, consider:
- Attend a FredNats baseball game or other events at the FredNats stadium.
- Pick your own fruits and veggies, enjoy a personal fire pit and other fun activities at Braehead Farm.
- participate in virtual activities and Palindrome day challenges. Visit the VisitFred Facebook page or edit your passport to see each day’s challenge.
- Share your passport page on social media using the tools provided on your passport page.